www.HelloBusiness.com Veterinarians - 30% offFast business lookup Catlin
1.Fairchild Animal Hospital
619 Oak St
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet StoresPet Sitting & Exercising Services
I love these guys. They are always willing to help. On call 24 hours.
2.East Lake Cooper Hospital For Animals Ltd
3180 N Vermilion St
My visits here are always made to be very peasant. I have told a few friends t go here as well, and they all have had great experiences as well.
3.St Joseph Animal Hospital
811 N 4th St
We took our pets here for years when we lived in Illinois. Prices are very reasonable and everyone is friendly. Our cat is pretty psycho, she hates strangers and being touched by anyone but myself s
4.Vermilion Hillcrest Animal Hospital
2722 N Vermilion St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsPet Services
Vermilion Hillcrest Animal Hospital is outstanding in its treatment and care of our loved pets...Dr Jill Bair is by far the most compassionate and caring Vet I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...
5.Caring Hearts Animal Hospital
3007a E Main St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
been using them since they opened?
6.Red Barn Veterinary Service
854 County Road 2100 E
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinarians
7.VCA Animal Hospitals
VeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Click for Coupon
At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff of veterinarians, board certified spec
BestyLocal.com We are standing by. Call usFast business lookup Catlin
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested