1.Leighow Veterinary Hospital
1221 Montour Blvd
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinarians
They really went above and beyond for my cat and were very good to me!!! They called me with updates during his surgery and took very good care of him!! They were super!!!
2.Bloomsburg Veterinary Hospital
6 Audobon Ct
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
I brought my pitbull here a good year and a half ago for a while to get her fixed and it just stuck as a regular vet for a while until i moved. The staff is so nice and caring. Getting her fixed was a
3.Animal Care Center
7 Enterprise Dr
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
I just need to say thank you for helping us threw the loss of our family pet Tank. We have allways brought our family pets there and for good reason , the love and care provided and the heart felt sup
4.Fishing Creek Veterinary Clinic
3692 State Route 487
Pet FoodVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansPet Stores
Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere. I would definitely go there again.
5.Berwick Veterinary Care Center
363 Bowers Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinarian Emergency Services
When my dog Asia was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put to sleep, the staff was lovind and caring until the end. I now have another dog and 2 cats and I would not take them anywhere else!
6.Care For Animal Clinic
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
7.Anthracite Animal Clinic
640 High Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Labs
Contractor in Catawissa
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in CatawissaTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested