Serving the Castroville area.
11798 Castro St
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
They were recommended by, (American Home Shield), to repair a leaking overhead water pipe. They were a day late on the job and only had excuses .They flooded my kitchen ruining the sheet rock and elec
PO Box 1111
Water Heater RepairPlumbers
3.JT PlumbingServing the Castroville, CA area
I feel very dissatisfied with JT plumbing's radiant heating work and feel that I should have had a better experience.
4.J I G PlumbingServing the Castroville, CA area
J I G Plumbing has over 10+ years in plumbing background. We specialize in: Water Heater - Install or Replace, Water Heater - Repair or Service, Tankless Installs, Repipes Copper and Pex, Slab Leak Re
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
1130 Madison Ln, Salinas, CA, 93907
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.