Chris Woolley Plumbing
Wilmington, NC, 28409
1.Wilmington Plumbing, Inc.
7 Creekstone Ln
Wilmington Plumbing Company is committed to providing our customers with the best professional plumbing service at the most affordable price. We maintain a staff of qualified, product-trained plumbers
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
925b S Kerr Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
We had Dan and Alvin come to our rental property because we had some guests complain of not enough hot water. These guys came out the same day I called, gave me a couple options, and eventually replacMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Original Cape Fear Rooter
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
I was unfortunate enough to have a main line clogged to where my upstairs washing machine was causing my downstairs toilet and sinks to gurgle and overflow. I called 6 places to get quotes and was sh
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Chris Woolley Plumbing
Visit our website
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Plumbing. New Construction & Repairs. Sewer & Drain Cleaning. Locally Owned & Operated. Licensed & Insured. Fast Emergercy Work. Call Us Now!
Serving the Castle Hayne area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?