1.Wyoming Tire Inc
6925 W Cactus Ln
2.Wyoming Alignment Supply
701 W Yellowstone Hwy
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.Big Wyoming Buick
6301 E 2nd St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersWholesale Used Car Dealers
Greiner Buick GMC Cadillac, formerly Big Wyoming, is an automobile dealership specializing in NEW and PRE-OWNED cars. Trucks and SUv's (sport utility vehicles). The dealership carries a FULL-LINE of c
4.Tire Professionals Inc
58 Casper St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.GCR Tires & Service
6821 W Yellowstone Hwy
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide produc
402 E 2nd St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
At Plains Tire Co: - We Employ ASE Certified Technicians - No Unauthorized Work Performed - We Do It Right the First Time - Technician On Duty Until 6:00 p.m.
7.Peerless Tires 4 Less
1570 E Yellowstone Hwy
The Laufenn tires they recommended for my suv are excellent. Good grip, smooth handling and less noise than the old tires. The service was fast and professional. And, best of all, the price was very r
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.