1.Hilltop Family Dental
3090 Talon Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I have always been very pleased with the work by the doctors and staff here at Hilltop Family Dental.
Please try reloading the page.
When we took our two young boys, 6 and 10 years old, to Dr. Stuart at Aspen Ridge Dental, we received an experience like none other. The receptionists are more than helpful and greeted us with such kindness. They all took the time to teach my boys and me about the growth of their teeth and caring for their teeth. I have never received so much education. This has made a huge impact on their brushing habits. They are so dedicated to the care of their teeth. We can’t wait until their next appointment!Thanks to Aspen Ridge Dental for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to teach this family.
I never wait very long at Advanced Family Dental Care. Maybe five minutes, but not even necessarily that. It kind of depends on if I'm on time or not. I think the longest I've ever sat there waiting was thirty minutes and it wasn't a big deal. Certainly unusual at that rate. I don't know what happened but I don't care. I will always cut Advanced Family Dental Care an incredible amount of slack for all of the incredible things they do right.
I love this dentist! I used to go to aspen ridge in casper but they were, i found, rude and did a terrible job on my bridge, which is right in front. Dr. Sutherland is a great dentist. You can tell he likes his job and cares for his patients. I recommend him to everyone I know. His dental assistants and receptionist are the wonderful. Dr. sutherland and his staff make me almost look forward to going to the dentist. (Almost.) - A. Tille
Recently left my old dentist as he is retiring and joined Aspen Ridge Dental. I am very lucky to be here as the dentists seem down to earth and the office is state-of-the-art. I needed 1 crown following my cleaning and I was preparing myself for the impression goop and to my surprise they placed a camera in my mouth and I had a new crown. Awesome.
Dr. Neubert and his staff are the way to go. Kindness, respect, compassion, willing to talk. I have had many procedures over the years and will never go anyplace else. You might have to wait a little but it is so worth it. They take insurance, they are the best. I so appreciate who they are.
I just wanted to write this review of Aspen Ridge Dental. I have been a patient of Dr. Youmans since 2001. Everyone in the office have always been so kind and gentle. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Youmans and his staff. I would not go anywhere else.
After trying several other local dentists, Aspen Ridge Dental is clearly the best choice. I love that they can do everything in-office, and never send me running around town for any services.
Both doctors are the best. They understand what you are telling them. I would recommend Dr. Neubert and Dr. Rochelle to anyone. Give them a call it is well worth it
There is nothing that Advanced Family Dental could do to improve their services. Every single visit to Advanced Family Dental is always pleasant.
The staff and doctors at Advanced Family Dental Care are professional. They do quality work. Everybody's always nice and friendly.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future