Bailey Dental Group
67640 S Main St, Richmond, MI, 48062
1.St John's Marsh Dental
7213 Dyke Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Have been going there since they opened. Same great service as the first day I walked in there. Nick and Laura are wonderful. Paula Sherrill and boys.
2.Yax & Stec Dental Associates PLLC
58144 Gratiot Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Stec. is a wonderful ortho and nice person. He did a great job with my daughter. Teeth look great! Thank you.
3.Bailey Dental Group
67640 S Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
From being greeted and having my questions answered from the front office staff to being treated by Dr. bailey was the best dental experience i've ever had.Dr.bailey is very professional and highly sk
4.Bailey Cynthia E
67640 S Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Family Dentistry, Bonding, Teeth Whitening, Invisalign clear braces for teeth straightening, Porcelain White Fillings. Full Service Professional Dental work,
5.Carlino & Paton DDS PC
51190 D W Seaton Dr
6.Anchor Bay Oral Surgery PC
35050 23 Mile Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Anchor Bay Dental Associates
35050 23 Mile Rd Suite A
1028 Pine Grove Ave, Port Huron, MI, 48060
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future