Phoenix Tire Inc
4820 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85043 Tires You Can Count On To Perform.
1.Ed Whitehead's Tire Country
313 N Maricopa St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Mission StatementEd Whitehead's Tire Pros will always be devoted to the continued success and continuing growth of the communities we serve. We are committed to providing the best service for ourloyal
2.Big Boy Tires
1300 E Jimmie Kerr Blvd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
1572 E Florence Blvd
Miguel was very helpful and courteous..
4.Martin & Alex Tire Repair
16254 W Hanna Rd
1101 N Pinal Ave
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
6.Rocha's 24 Hour Tire Svc
5300 S Sunland Gin Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTruck Service & Repair
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1741 E Florence Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.