Serving the Casa Grande area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.NextCare Urgent Care
1683 E Florence Blvd Ste 7
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Our urgent care location is open for convenient walk-in medical care with extended hours to treat any non-life threatening illness or injury.
500 N Florence St
Medical ClinicsState Government
3.Serenity Integrated Healthcare
115 E 1st St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Center For Family Medicine
301 E Cottonwood Ln Ste 2
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Clinic for Woman
1415 N Trekell Rd
1486 N Grant Ave
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Casa Grande area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.