Carolina Partners In HealthCare PLLC
Serving the Cary area.
1.United Healthcare Service for Kruti Desai
106 Rosenberry Hills Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
2.United Healthcare Service for Donna Caswell
103 Parkmeadow Dr
Telecommunications ConsultantsTelecommunications-Equipment & Supply
6530 English Oaks Dr
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansInsurance
8 Winslow Pl
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceMedical Clinics
5.Sisters United Healthcare
402 North Oneil St
6.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Cary, NC area
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
7.United Healthcare Service
308 Spaniel Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Open Water Medical, P.A.
109 S Vance St, Sanford, NC, 27330
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.