Serving the Cary area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
201 W. Chatham St Suite 217
Consumer ElectronicsUtility CompaniesInternet Service Providers (ISP)Cable & Satellite Television
Prestige Communications is your Nationwide provider for elite home services brands in entertainment, communications, and security for your home, such as DirecTV, Vivint home security and AT&T! Call to
809 Center St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringIntercom Systems & ServicesHome ImprovementsVacuum Cleaners-Household-Dealers
We offer: Alarm Systems & Monitoring, Control4 Home Automation & Smart Home Control, Commercial Automation Systems, Bose Built-Invisible Whole House Music & Home Theater Systems, Theater Projectors, S
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.Williams Fire Sprinkler
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsAutomatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial
At Williams Fire Sprinkler we offer a broad range of life safety services. Fire sprinkler and fire alarm installation and service, and water/ chemical based fire suppression systems are our specialtie
5.Audio Advice Inc
8621 Glenwood Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLighting Consultants & DesignersStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersBuilding Construction Consultants
6.Electro Micro Security Systems
3203 Yorktown Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyAccess Control SystemsIntercom Systems & Services
Since we began over 20 years ago, EMSS has focused on simple solutions to complex problems. That's because at EMSS, we take the time to listen and understand your needs. It's part of our simple, strai
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Cary area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.