Wilson Property Management Inc
5520 Mcneely Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27612
8300 Health Park Ste 215
Real Estate Management
2.American Home Health Care Inc
3450 Tarheel Dr
WheelchairsHospital Equipment & Supplies-RentingHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
I just purchased a Seat Lift chair for my mother, worked with the manager Chris. He was wonderful to work with and the whole team bent over backwards to make the transaction smooth. Will definitely wi
3.American Health Svc
101 Southcenter Ct
OxygenMedical ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
As a national leader in home care, Rotech provides a full array of products and services including Oxygen Therapy, CPAP and BiPAP Sleep Therapy, Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs, and more! DBA American Heal
4.American Heart Association Inc
3131 Rdu Center Dr Ste 100
Medical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
5.Affordable American Health Ins
4308 Hartwood Ct
6300 Limousine Dr Ste 122
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentEldercare-Home Health ServicesOxygen
7.American Guaranty Insurance Co
239 Fayetteville St
InsuranceLife InsuranceHealth InsuranceAnnuities & Retirement Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Services
Serving the Cary area. Affordable Cheap Health Insurance .Call us Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.