Serving the Carver area.
1.Ellis and Sons Disposal
Garbage CollectionRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
2.Plymouth County Containers
198 Plymouth St
3.Plymouth Rock Rubbish Removal
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
4.Bolduc Sanitation & Excavation
4 Wenham Rd
Septic Tanks & SystemsWaste ContainersExcavation ContractorsRoad Building Contractors
Bolduc Sanitation & Excavation, Inc. has been serving Plymouth, the South Shore and Upper Cape Cod since 2000. Our family has been doing this type of work since 1966 and we continue the tradition of q
5.C J Rubbish Removal Inc
83 Cambridge St
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
CJ Rubbish Removal Inc is a family owned and operated waste removal company serving the southeastern Massachusetts area for over 30 years. Family Owned & Operated ? Personalized Service ? Reasonable R
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Carver, MA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Carver area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.