Call A Pro
Serving the Carthage area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
Locksmithing - We specialize in residential locksmith, commercial locksmith and car door unlocking services - covering everything from key cutting to lockpicking and much more. Car Locksmith - When it
4.Sartain Lock & Safe
206 S High St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
They were the only business in Longview that could make a key for my Infiniti which requires a chip to start. Very impressed, came that day and fixed it within an hour. HIGHLY RECOMENDED
5.B & B Locksmith
1985 State Highway 149
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.A & D Locksmith Services
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
We called and they were here within a hour!! Sweet and dependable people and the price was very low!!!
7.A Tex Lockout
Locks & Locksmiths
Auto Loan Marketplace
www.lendingtree.com/auto $0 Down OK, Find Your Best OptionsAny Credit, No Loan Cap, Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.