1.West's Auto Sales
39 Dixon Springs Hwy
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersNew Car Dealers
2.Hwy 25 Tire
219 Dixon Springs Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Hwy 25 Tire, in Carthage, TN, is the area's leading tire dealer serving Carthage, Gordonsville, Hartsville, Lebanon, and Mt. Juliet since 2016. We offer oil changes, brake repair and service, transmis
3.Randys Brake Shop LLC
153 Cookeville Hwy
Brake RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
575 TN 25 Bypass
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Carthage O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional parMore Nearby Locations »
5.Donoho's Muffler Shop
205 Gordonsville Hwy
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Tennessee Tire & Auto Clinic
461 S Water Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.