1.Henderson, David C. DMD
113 N Pearl St
General Dentistry - New Patients Welcome - Orthodontics - Insurance, CHIPS, & Major Credit Cards Accepted. Insurance Claims Filed. On The Square, Carthage
2.The Chiropractic Wellness Center
305 Highway 16 W
Medical CentersChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
3.Hartness, Stanley, MD
407 S Valley St # C
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Baptist Medical Clinic Crthg
303 W Franklin St
5.Baptist Medical Clinic Carthage
600 Highway 16 E
6.Baptist Medical Clinic
302 Ellis St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
7.Sunshine Medical Clinic
303 Ellis St
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.