Call A Pro
Serving the Cartersville area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.The Lock GuysServing the Cartersville, GA area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
Call "The Lock Guys" for Fast, Friendly Service, Honest Pricing & No Hidden Fees! Locked Out? We Offer Unlocking Service For Your Home Or Auto. We Can Re-Key or Repair Existing Locks and Install New L
4.A-1 Auto Lock & Tow
2381 Old Cedartown Rd SE
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
I was broke down and stranded on the side of the highway just outside of Cartersville heading to Rome with my 2 teen kids and the wrecker driver stopped on the highway and asked if we needed help. His
5.OL Taylor Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
In House Locksmith On Duty. 24 / 7. Residential & Commercial. Coded Keys. Laser & Transponders. Locks Repaired & Re-Keyed. Deadbolts. Shop Work. Security Locks. Master Keys. Safe Sales. Emergency Open
6.Lock To Lock
13010 Morris Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Lock to Lock A trusted name for home, car, and business security solutions - providing you with 24-hour emergency lockout, residential locksmith, commercial security and auto locksmith services. All o
7.Lock to Lock
160 Clairemont Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
We specialize in key cutting and auto, home or business lockout service. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We'll respond immediately, give you our estimated arrival time, and arrive
OL Taylor Locksmith
Serving the Cartersville area. Deadbolt Locks Master KeyedDoor Locks Installed & Re-Keyed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.