2722 Us Highway 50 E
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is a total car care service center, including all repairs and maintenance. Over 500 locations to choose from and we guarantee all of our work and everything we do. We don?t wMore Nearby Locations »
3449 S Carson St
I'm on my 5th Set of tires from these guys(Mine and my wife's cars). Professional atmosphere in there. You do not stand in line and wait at this place regardless how busy it is... Someone will always
3.Tires For You
5460 Us Highway 50 E Ste B
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I just bought tires for my wife's jeep. They came in under what they quoted me and the tires look great. We are very happ!
4.Allied Tire & Auto Service
4749 Us Highway 50 E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Les Schwab Tires
3020 S Carson St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Additives & SealantsWheels
In a pinch on lunch hour the FORD dealer where I bought my car couldn't fix a leaky tire. Said I'd have to wait till someone got back from break to have it PLUGGED. I looked around at all the self praMore Nearby Locations »
2011 E William St Ste 1
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
7.Commercial Truck & Trailer
5801 Sheep Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.