2377 Gold Meadow Way Ste 100, Gold River, CA, 95670
1.Bennett Medical Services
2300 Eagle Valley Ranch Rd
Physicians & Surgeons Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Bennett Medical Services is a locally owned and operated medical equipment company that provides services throughout Nevada. The products offered by the company include infant apnea monitors, photothe
1201 N Carson St
3.Dr. Katharine Starr Bennett, MD
3380 N Truckee Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Wells And Bennett Real Estate
923 Tahoe Blvd
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate ManagementReal Estate Buyer Brokers
5.Bennett Business Svc
224 Beverly Way
995 Farrier Ct
1021 Fremont Ave
South Lake Tahoe,CA
Northern Nevada Medical Center
2375 E Prater Way, Sparks, NV, 89434
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.