Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
1.Donato Implant Dentistry
2509 W Crest Ave Ste 1
Come visit us at Lifetime Smiles Dental Care for your regular check-ups. We also do more intensive work to correct any possible issues. Our Tampa, FL Dentists consistently achieve amazing results.
2.Michael L. Vacher, DDS
104 E Fletcher Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
At Dr. Vacher dentistry, our focus is on prevention. From your nutrition, to your habits, we will work with you to prevent problems before they start, rather than rely on solving problems after they'v
3.BEST DENTIST WEST WATER AVENUE TAMPA FL - PEDRO BELAUNZAR DDS
8130 W Waters Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
4.Green James R IV Dmd
1309 W Fletcher Ave Ste W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Green James R IV DMD. Trust your teeth to the oral surgeons at the practice of Dr. James Green and Dr. John Longmire with offices in Tampa and Zephyrhills, Florida. We manage a wide variety
5.Delgado & Kamaris DRS
4031 W Kennedy Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsEndodontists
The team at Delgado and Kamaris, Endodontics, located off of West Kennedy Boulevard in Tampa, Florida have been providing Tampa Bay residents state of the art endodontic treatments for over 35 years.
6.Dr. Wesley Cowan Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
15415 N Dale Mabry Hwy
The staff and Dr. Cowan are amazing. They take really good care of me and my teeth. My most resent work done was a couple of implants and a crown on my left bottom side. After the first set was in I
7.Marsh Orthodontics - William F Marsh DDS
4119 N Taliaferro Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Are you ready to start your brand new life with a great new smile? You've come to the right place. At Marsh Orthodontics, we understand how important your smile is and will work with you to create the
Explainplease.com 30 year in CarrollwoodTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future