Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Carrollton area.
1.James Tritton DDS PC
3008 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 100
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Dr Tritton & his staff are great. I get my cleanings every 6 months and actually look forward to them! Dr. Tritton has been giving me the smile I've dreamed of for years. He has consulted with m
4340 N Josey Ln
*Ten Years of Service
3.Dandois Marc R
1821 Golden Trail Ct Ste 220
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Maybe you wince at the whirling sound of a dentists drill, or you have sensitive teeth and the slightest touch leaves you sore and in pain. If this describes you, please come and see Dr. Dandois. Our
4.James Tritton James L DDS PC
3008 E Hebron Pkwy
DentistsClinicsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
* We Will Accept Assignment Of Insurance And File Claims For You * Dental Financing Provided Through CareCredit
5.A Plus Dental
2661 Midway Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
We've been proudly serving the Carrollton families since 2002 and we couldn't do it without your continued support.
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Carrollton
1235 S Josey Ln Ste 534
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
7.American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln
DentistsDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
I was in alot of pain and needed a tooth pulled so i contacted their office via the website (at 345am). At 9am I received a phone call and I was able to go in by 12pm that same day. The reviews I have
14800 Webb Chapel Rd, Dallas, TX, 75234 Dr. Roper, Wood, & Associates General & Specialty Services. Including Braces, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry. Most Insurance Accepted and Filed.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future