529 N Highway 113, Carrollton, GA, 30117
1.Roy's Tire Center
234 Maple St
Tire DealersBattery StorageBattery SuppliesAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Never again, I got charged twice for one service, which was their fault. She didn't tell me any information, I had to ask all the questions. They close on weekends so I have to wait until Monday to geMore Nearby Locations »
529 N Highway 113
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesContractors Equipment Rental
They always give fast friendly service
3.Contractors Hauling Services
175 Miller Academy Rd
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage CollectionRubbish RemovalContractors Equipment Rental
I have used CHS since 2007. They have always been prompt and courteous. I recommend their services to everyone I meet. Thank you CHS for serving Carroll County.
4.Lambert Tire and Auto
134 Bankhead Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Been dealing with these folks for over ten years. Tires, oil changes--can't beat the prices and quality service.
5.Southside Tire and Brake
2150 S Highway 27
Great service in and out very fast!! Darien and the guys do quality work at great prices !! Would recommend them for all your tire and repair needs !!
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1735 S Highway 27
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Parrish Tire Co
215 Avenue C
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
Coast To Coast Home & Auto Store
1075 Pacific Ave, Bremen, GA, 30110
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.