1382 S Park St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I was aware when I went that the visit was free if you had no insurance, which I did not. If I had insurance I would certainly have expected them to file on it. The team was great and everyone was verMore Nearby Locations »
2310 Bankhead Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures® and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Carrollton, GA and opened in November 1996.More Nearby Locations »
3.Jones T Howard
110 Executive Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
He is great! I had no pain during my procedures and he was very educational and showed me on the x rays where the problems were. I would recommend him to anyone
4.Carlo Sylvester III DMD
1109 S Park St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
1109 S Park St Ste 203
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentists
6.Carrollton Dental Solutions
119 E Center St
PeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
7.Donna Thomas Moses, DMD, PC
530 Newnan St
PeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.