All-Phases Electrical, LLC
Allendale, NJ, 07401
1.A1 Electric, Heating and Air Conditioning
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesWater Heater RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
10% Off Senior Citizens, Law Enforcement Offices & Military Discount+3more
Louis came out Sunday morning, came on time, had an excellent attitude, very professional, happy guy, looked @ a few things and fixed my ac that had stopped working after a storm. I would definitely
2.American Electrical Construction LLC
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneratorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Rich recently repaired a pair of fluorescent lighting fixtures that were not operating efficiently. I was very please in the manner that Rich repaired them and thought his fee was fair.I would highly
3.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
ElectriciansBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
4.J. Badis Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneratorsLighting Fixtures
10% off for Senior Citizens, Veterans and Law Enforcement Personnel+1more
I just moved into my new home in Morristown, NJ and I really didn't know who to call after my home inspector told me I needed to have serious electric work done because it wasn't to code. I called J B
5.Palka Electric LLC
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
6.Pomerantz Electric Inc
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric GeneratorsGenerators
I've used Joe twice now for small jobs and both times he was prompt, got the job done relatively quickly and left the place clean. I would use him again if needed.
7.All-Phases Electrical, LLC
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Switchboards
These guys are prompt, polite and did a better job then I expected! The price they quoted me before the job was the price I paid after they completed the work. I've referred them to someone else befor
GEM Electric CTG, LLC
Serving the Carlstadt area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.