Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3369 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC, 29615
1.Dunbar, John F Jr DMD PA
1585 Skylyn Dr
I have been a patient of Dr. Dunbar's for over 20 years. He and his team are always professional and extremely helpful. Their insurance coordinator, Marsha, helped me navigate getting insurance app
2.Skylyn Dental Associates
1585 Skylyn Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Very nice office and a very friendly staff. I was in and seated quickly then the cleaning didn't take to long and was painless.
3.Stewart, Bill Dr
1327 Drayton Rd
4.Foothills Family Dentistry
3480 Chesnee Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Visit our website
I've gone to Dr. Bryant several times over the last few years for everything from cleanings to tooth extractions and I couldn't (and wouldn't!) recommend a better dentist!! I have told my entire famil
5.Smiley Orthodontic Associates
342 S Pine St
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Agnew, James G Dr
2272 Old Furnace Rd
Member of the American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association, Spartanburg County Dental Society
7.Carolina Aesthetic Dentistry
383 S Pine St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Carolina Aesthetic Dentistry, you ll learn that we are never satisfied with the status quo and believe our patients deserve better. You may also get the feeling that we like a good laugh. Well, you
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future