1.Medical Arts Building Imaging Services
220 Wilson St
Medical Imaging Services
2.Medical Arts Building Optician
Commercial Real Estate
3.Medical Arts Building Ophthalmology/Optometry
Commercial Real Estate
Please try reloading the page.
Always a long wait time in the waiting room and exam room. Never see a doctor, only a nurse practicioner. I have been seeing Wendy who is a nurse practicioner. She takes the time to listen to your problems and offers solutions for them.
Mr. McCarthy was hired by our bank to appraise our home for a refinance loan.3 weeks after he was hired and 5 days before our scheduled settlement he called up and insisted on coming to our home at 9AM. Because we didn't want to miss our settlement date we reluctantly agreed and totally rescheduled our day. The morning he was supposed to come he called at 8AM and told us he would not be out till noon! When he finally showed up he completely dismissed tens of thousands of dollars worth of renovations and upgrades to our home. This included a major kitchen and bath remodel and more. He was both rude and condescending throughout his visit.When the appraisal came in he had chosen "comps" that were smaller size homes with considerably less acreage. Consequently he appraised our house for less than what it appraised for just 3 years prior, DESPITE the major renovations and upgrades to our home and our providing comps that showed our home was (apples for apples) worth at least 20 thousand more than his estimate.We STRONGLY urge anyone seeking appraisal services to find someone other than Mr. McCarthy if they want a true and accurate appraisal.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.