Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Carlisle area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Carlisle Pediatric Associate - Stephanie R Waters MD
804 Belvedere St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Carlisle Pediatric Associates offer a tradition of service to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities. We offer personal and individualized care with the availability and combined knowledg
2.The Green Room
36 W High St
3.Alexander Mental Health
36 S Pitt St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Sparrow Health System
33 S West St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
701 S West St Ste C
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
6.Kunkel Surgical Group
1211 Forge Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Pain Institute of Central PA
49 Brookwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPain Management
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.