Dental Health of Silver Springs
11 Flowers Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050
1.Burkett Dennis DDS
13 Brookwood Ave
Dennis Burkett DDS provides quality dentistry for your entire family. Whether you require just a cleaning, or x rays, or even a filling, our office can provide you with the best service around. We are
2.Killian David B DMD
305 S Hanover St
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Welcome to Dr. Killian Dentistry of Carlisle, where we are committed to restoring your teeth to their natural appearance for beautiful smiles. At Dr. Killian's office you'll receive top quality dental
3.Spivak Bruce H Dmd Pc
850 Walnut Bottom Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Wong, Lillian M, DDS
520 S Pitt St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Labs
6.Suzan Rizmani, DDS
30 State Ave
7.Blashford George W DMD
35 Westminster Dr
Dr. George W. Blashford, DMD, has a dental practice in Carlisle, PA, and serves all of Cumberland County. Dr. Bashford makes it a point to keep up with all the new techniques and technology to serve h
Advara Dental & Dentures
4640 High Pointe Blvd Ste 72, Harrisburg, PA, 17111
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future