All American Lock & Safe
4334 Setting Sun Dr, Sparks, NV, 89436
1.All American Lock & SafeServing the Carlin, NV area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Visit our website
Have been working with All American for years and they have never let me down. We have 10 locations and there has been nothing they cannot handle to date. I highly recommend as they will not let you d
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
Today I locked myself out of my apartment and my apartment does not have lock out service. "Call the Locksmith!" Thanks to Online search I was able to find this place and I am totally impressed with
4.Alpine Lock And Key Inc.Serving the Carlin, NV area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversDoor Closers & Checks
These guys are AWESOME!! I brought this cabinet I had that my son had locked and we had no key for. Everyone got in on getting it open, had it open in no time and fixed it so it won"t easily lock
5.Locksmith775Serving the Carlin, NV area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Ben is a great and very professional guy. I lost my 2008 Honda Accord key and called several companies with good reviews. Ben was the one with the best price. He came after 20 minutes and made the key
6.Pyramid, Key Company, LLCServing the Carlin, NV area
Access Control SystemsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
7.Ron's Tow ServiceServing the Carlin, NV area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGas Companies
Ernie of Ron's towing completely took care of us when our car broke down on a Sunday morning, from towing to car repair to lodging accommodations. As soon as he got out of church, Ernie arrived and to
Serving the Carlin area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.