1.Women's Center Of Lafayette
1331 Jefferson St
Abortion AlternativesMedical ClinicsClinicsPregnancy Counseling
Pregnancy Testing, Ultrasound, Family Planning & Pregnancy Alternatives, Walking Distance from ULL, Adoption, Resource for STD Testing, Confidential Continuing, Consultation, Walk-in Appointments Acce
2.OutSource Medical Billing
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersBilling Service
Here's a great opportunity to partner up with a medical bilig team with services that go beyond the ordinary to save you time, money and frustration managing your business practice.
3.Stafford Healthcare Clinics
207 Westmark Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsDrug Testing
I really like this clinic.people are super nice.
4.AHS Walk In Clinic
6011 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPaternity TestingClinics
I was seen at this office today right before they closed. For months I have been treated like an animal by the health community and today I was treated like a person by Troy B and the staff. I was so
5.Acadiana Urgent Care Associates
4906 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
The Acadiana Urgent Care Center is a health care facility that offers a range of medical services. It provides treatment options for sprains, strains, fractures, skin infections and burns. The center
6.Acadiana Center For Orthopedic & Occupational Medicine
2501 W Pinhook Rd
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Acadiana Center for Orthopedic and Occupational Medicine is a unique medical facility, aimed at supporting our local area business and the Acadiana community. Our goal is to provide the best medical t
811 Albertson Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.