Pinckneyville Community Hospital
101 N Walnut St, Pinckneyville, IL, 62274 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Miller T O Veterinary Clinic Ltd
1022 N 6th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
Great staff, very knowledgeable veterinarians. I trust them with my animals. And I don't trust anyone.
2.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Carbondale, IL area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
3.Miller, Brooke A
305 W Jackson St
Physician AssistantsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Thomas M Miller, PT
1101 W Diann Ln
65 Hidden Trace Rd
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real Estate
6.Joseph Jerald Miller, CRNA
35 Albany Rd Ste C
7.Dan Edward Miller
405 W Jackson St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.