1.Aspen DentalServing the Carbondale, IL area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2702 W Deyoung St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
The staff is great! I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
208 W Union St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
4201 Broadway St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
So I've read reviews on this place, and thought we would dentist us and our family there. So I set up an appt for my hubby after work. Like usual dentist they required a first visit before even schedu
www.HelloBusiness.com Dental - 30% offFast business lookup Carbondale
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.