1.Vic Koenig Chevrolet
1040 E Main St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersWholesale Used Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Vic Koenig Chevrolet is a Chevrolet dealership located at 1040 E Main Street. You can find GM parts, Chevy repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Carbondale auto dealer.
2.Automotive Shop Equipment
2219 Whitney Jean Dr
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
3.Plaza Tire Service
610 E Main St
well the phone number is not right .... but i love going there nice service good prices
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1450 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Holt's Tire & Auto Center
223 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
6.Neal Tire & Auto Service
322 N Illinois Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3000 W Deyoung St Ste 500
Department StoresTire DealersMajor AppliancesClothing Stores
Sears, Roebuck and Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation, is a retailer that offers a range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more th
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.