On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Cape Girardeau area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
1.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Cape Girardeau, MO area
Insurance Referral & Information ServiceHealth InsuranceHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceLong Term Care Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
Serving the Cape Girardeau area. Viagra Helps Guys With ED!Call Now To Keep Your Erection!
Please try reloading the page.
They may not have everything that you need, but the great friendly staff is the reason I love working with them with my O2 needs. When you ask for something it is THERE. Even with mail outs, I have gotten items the very next day. I have worked with other medical suppliers but Provider Plus is the very best.
Great Products, Great Service.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.