Arpin J P DDS
1367 N Mount Auburn Rd, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63701
1.Ruopp & Ruopp
1818 Broadway St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Everyone is friendly & really seems to care about me. I don't have to wait, and the girls absolutely love to come in. Dr. Pat & Dr. Jan are always doing great things for the community and th
2.Jeffrey D. Patton, D.D.S.
2906 Breckenridge Dr
Very professional staff. Dr. Patton did an excellent job sculpting and painlessly bonding 2 bridges.
3.Center For Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery The
53 Doctors Park
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant Dentistry
* Open Monday - Friday by Appointment Only* Closed Saturday & Sunday
4.Southeast Missouri Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1325 N Mount Auburn Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Arpin J P DDS
1367 N Mount Auburn Rd
It's been years since I went to anyone except this office. Their entire staff are very enjoyable and nice. Overall, I love the team here, & recommend them to anyone!
6.Harter Family Dental
2857 Independence St Ste A
We care about our patients, and take every possible step to ensure each visit is pain free and that everyone walks out with a smile. A beautiful smile for everyone in your family is just a call away!
7.scherman Jayne F
2845 Professional Ct
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Help ensure a healthy smile for your child by creating good habits from an early age.
Ruopp & Ruopp
1818 Broadway St, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future