A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Villa Palms Assisted Living
6722 Winkler Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesPersonal Care HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Villa Palms is a small, locally owned, community based assisted living facility. The living environment is designed with warmth and comfort for those who occasionally need assistance with the activiti
2.Coral Trace Health Care
216 Santa Barbara Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapy Clinics
will start with the rehabilation portion of this facility was good and they cared and did their jobs well, now here is the bad part. If you can not be there to check on the care for your loved one WA
3.Gulf Coast Village
1333 Santa Barbara Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care Facilities
1912 NW 1st Ter
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Arden Courts of Ft. Myers
15950 McGregor Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Communities
This place is exactly the nightmare we read about. Who cares if the building setup is state of the art for a wandering resident with dementia? The patient is awful and bordering on neglect. Since AuguMore Nearby Locations »
6.Heartland Health Care Center-Ft Myers
1600 Matthew Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
7.Accu-Care Nursing Service Inc
Nurses-Home ServicesMedical ClinicsHome Health Services
Accu-Care is a private home health agency providing quality care and caring with in Collier and Lee Counties in Florida. We are licensed, insured and maintain a drug free workplace. Accu-Care is an Eq
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.