Holloway James M DDS
16 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL, 33990 We'll Leave You With A Smile.
1.Cape Dental Care
3001 Del Prado Blvd S
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Awesome fantastic crew....
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Cape Coral
1616 Cape Coral Pkwy W Ste 115
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
3.Allison Edmond J DMD
1527 SE 16th Pl
Dr. Edmond J Allison DMD, located in Cape Coral, FL has been dedicated to practicing family and cosmetic dentistry for over 24 years. Our commitment to excellence has helped our patients to not only f
305 SW Pine Island Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Had my first appointment with the Pine Island office today. The staff was very thorough and friendly! I've never had such a thorough examination and explanation from any other dentist of mine! I highlMore Nearby Locations »
5.Waterside Aesthetic Dentistry
3209 Del Prado Blvd S
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Waterside Aesthetic Dentistry we take dental comfort to the next level! Our general and cosmetic dental practice is centrally located in Cape Coral, FL. Dr. Larry W. Dunford is devoted to restoring
6.Gregg F McNeal DDS
643 Cape Coral Pkwy E
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
For over 25 years, Dr. Gregg F. McNeal, DDS, has been providing the patients in Cape Coral, FL, and surrounding areas with top quality care. Our services include crowns and bridges, restorative dentis
7.All Smiles Dental Care
30 Del Prado Blvd N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I'VE BEEN GOING TO ALL SMILES DENTAL FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND LOVE IT. DR WRIGHT IS SO SWEET, ALL THE GIRLS IN THE BACK ARE AWESOME AND THE LADIES IN THE FRONT OFFICE ARE AMAZING. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR W
Children & Adult Dentistry
7250 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33907 Creating Beautiful Smiles Since 1992
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future