305 SW Pine Island Rd
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Had my first appointment with the Pine Island office today. The staff was very thorough and friendly! I've never had such a thorough examination and explanation from any other dentist of mine! I highlMore Nearby Locations »
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Cape Coral
1616 Cape Coral Pkwy W Ste 115
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
4115 Del Prado Blvd S
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
4.Desai Dental Studio
1510 SE 47th Ter
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Ronald D Luke DDS
3730 Del Prado Blvd S
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Family Dental Care - Jerry T McClaran DDS
2002 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 202
DentistsEndodontistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Family Dental Care is a local family friendly dental office, serving Cape Coral, FL, and the surrounding area. We have more than 25 years of professional experience and a legacy of providing quality d
7.West Cape Family Dental
106 Hancock Bridge Pkwy W Ste A01
I have had pain for over 5 years...been to many dentist. Dr Watts is the first one to catch I had cracked teeth under 40 year old crowns. Problem solved. Thank you so much. Can't say enough aboutMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future