Best Home Services.
Naples, FL, 34110
1.Best Electric and Air
3825 Cleveland Ave
2.Best Electric And Air
3825 Avenue E
Fort Myers Beach,FL
3.Best Home Services - Plumbing, Electric, Air Conditioning
10911 Harmony Park Dr
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairElectricians
Problem solved - courteously, efficiently and professionally. If we have any other electrical issues we will call Best and ask for Noah.Mike G., Estero 9/11/2015
4.Best Electric & Air
3391 Tamiami Trl
5.Best Home Services PFP
10911 Harmony Park Dr Ste 2
PlumbersHome CentersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsElectricians
6.Best Home Services.
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems
Save $50 Off Any Repair Over $250.00+2more
I just had the opportunity to use Best Home Services for the second time in just over two weeks. The first time was for electrical service. Because of the great experience the first time I decided to
7.Best Home ServicesServing the Cape Coral, FL area
ElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbersAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Save $50 Off Any Repair Over $250.00+1more
Should have known not to call the second time. the 1st time was to unclog a drain, tech stated he wouldn't use the auger to clean, he might get it stuck, but he would sell us a service plan to clean
Best Home Services
Serving the Cape Coral area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.