1.Cape Cod Healthcare Lab Services - Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park St
HospitalsMedical LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesCancer Treatment Centers
2.Mid Cape Medical Center
489 Bearses Way Ste A-4
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitalsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod
311 Service Rd
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
RHCI In Sandwich, also known as Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands, is a nonprofit, more than 50 beds facility that offers inpatient, outpatient and physician services. The hospital manag
4.Medical Gas Services LLC
5 Brady Dr
Testing Centers & ServicesHospitals
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.