1.Now Urgent Care Clinic
105 S Banana River Blvd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
When one of life's little illnesses comes along, you need quality medical care that's convenient, quick and affordable. That's why we opened Health First QuickCare walk-in clinic - to provide you and
2.Comprehensive Health Services Inc
8810 Astronaut Blvd Ste 124
Medical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Clinics
Comprehensive Health Services, established in 1975, is a medical company specializing in work force health management. It offers its services to blue-chip companies, government agencies and government
3.Island Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
41 N Orlando Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Dr. Boer and staff is just good people- never felt uncomfortable and always felt safe. Highly recommended!!
4.Love Your Smile
503 N Orlando Ave
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Steven Devins has been in the dental care industry for over 40 years! Our dental staff is highly experienced and trained. We offer a free cosmetic evaluation to our patients who are interested in
5.Thevax Genetcis Vaccine USA
8910 Astronaut Blvd
6615 N Atlantic Ave Ste A
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
7.Health First Physicians
8731 N Wickham Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.