Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the Canyon, TX area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3819 W Interstate 40
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
My tooth with a cavity had cracked so wanted them to pull it. The employees were super nice and the exam was a good exam.But I have no idea why they wanted to send me somewhere else just to pull a too
Bonner David M DDS MAGD
101 Binkley Ave, Dumas, TX, 79029
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.