1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Medallion Sprinkler Systems
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
3.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
Tree ServicePest Control ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Bryan Kosuda, Graduate Horticulturist * Commercial * Free Estimates * Fully Insured
6.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Canyon Lake, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
7.Rustic Lawn and Landscaping
1036 Smith Hollow Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
All of your lawn and garden needs. From designing and building beds, plant selection and care, lawn mowing, weedeating, chainsaw work, raking, brush removal, lot clearing. If you have work to be done
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.