Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Sauvinski John A DDS LLC
346 N Main St
All Aspects of Today's Technology in a Relaxed Atmosphere * Same Day Denture Relines & Repairs * Cosmetic Dentistry * Complete Dentures * New Patients & Emergencies Welcome * Most Insurance Accepted
Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.