A Security Safe & Lock
2392 E Turkeyfoot Lake Rd, Akron, OH, 44312
1.Bierly Litman Lock & Door Controls Inc.
957 Mckinley Ave NW
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
We are the oldest and largest locksmith in canton. We sell and service all brands of locks, safes, and door hardware.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a fantastic experience! Shon was able to make two new car keys for me a couple of hours after I called and offered a very fair price. A wonderful experience all around. Call American Local Locksm
4.A Tri-County Lock
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Repair
Visit our website
I needed to have new locks installed in my home lucky for us I called A Tri county Lock. In an age where people don't always show up or finish what they started. You can definitely depend on Jay and h
5.A-Abra-Cadabra Lock Service
763 E Exchange St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
At A-Abra-Cadabra Lock Service, we strive to provide you with fast, efficient service at the most affordable prices possible. We are family-owned and operated. We utilize the latest in key programming
6.A Modern Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
Located in Louisville, OH, 44641. Specializes in Locksmith.
A Tri-County Lock
Serving the Canton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.