9871 Parkgrove St
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Hard Working Young Men
Handyman ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsPressure Washing Equipment & Services
Hard Working Young Men is a very professional group of boys, they do excellent work and are very affordable!
3.Akron Water Works-Watershed
1570 Ravenna Rd
Water Supply SystemsWater Utility CompaniesLawn MaintenanceCity, Village & Township Government
4.Lawnworks Lawn & LandscapingServing the Canton, OH area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulchesMasonry Contractors
Complete Landscape installation, maintenance,patios, driveways, decks, outdoor living, outdoor kitchens and other hardscape services along with commercial and residential snow removal.
333 Alden Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Your Success Starts Here
www.uti.edu Train At UTI For A Great Career AsA Pro Automotive Technician.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.