www.HelloBusiness.com Dental - 30% offFast business lookup Canton
1.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
4324 Tuscarawas St W
Dr. Maley and his staff were incredible. I just had a wisdom tooth removed about an hour ago by them at ImmediaDent WALK IN dental clinic. I called around 3pm and scheduled an appointment for 7:30pm t
2.Canton South Dental Group
3702 Cleveland Ave S
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Love the entire staff. Recommend you go here for any dental problem Every time I have gone Dr. Wells or Dr. Cook are outstanding in helping .
4550 Belden Village St NW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Torture!! I have very hard teeth & always have great dental reports. With a discount dental card, a cleaning at Aspen was advertised as $31. They did the first exam & x-rays for free, BUT also recomme
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Canton Ohio
4957 Tuscarawas St W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because
5.Canton Pediatric Dental Center
1455 Harrison Ave NW Ste 200
Implant DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
My five year old had to have some"sugar bugs" removed by Dr Ahn. I was a nervous wreck beforehand thinking this was going to be a traumatic experience for him. Not only did my son not shed one tear,
4100 Belden Village Mall
Broke a tooth on Easter and got in the next day as soon as I called. After taking X-rays they noticed I had two cavities under my other two crowns. I am a nursing supervisor and deal with customer and
4400 Belden Village St NW
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
The entire staff was awesome! Thanks so much! They were professional personable and empathetic to my nervousness!
Search.GenieKnows.com We are standing by. Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future