1.Family Dental Team Inc
620 Ridgewood Xing Ste K
DentistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
2.Family Dental Team Inc
411 Wolf Ledges Pkwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
3.Lifecare Family Health And Dental Center, Inc
2725 Lincoln St E
4.Romito's Family Dental Practice Inc
320 E Main St Ste 202
I have to say that this was the most unprofessional dentist i have ever been to. I needed work done on my front teeth this man did not numb me with a swab first before he put the needles in out of all
5.DiPiero Family Dental, LLC
1376 N Portage Path
6.Akron Radiology Inc
525 E Market St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Salem Radiologists Inc
2094 E State St Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future