1.Canton South Dental Group
3702 Cleveland Ave S
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Love the entire staff. Recommend you go here for any dental problem Every time I have gone Dr. Wells or Dr. Cook are outstanding in helping .
4550 Belden Village St NW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Torture!! I have very hard teeth & always have great dental reports. With a discount dental card, a cleaning at Aspen was advertised as $31. They did the first exam & x-rays for free, BUT also recommeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Ash Dorene S DDS MS
4884 Higbee Ave NW
4.Jensen James D Endodontics Inc
4033 Whipple Ave NW
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceEndodontists
5.Dr. Shelly Boss DDS
4097 Fulton Dr NW
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
4324 Tuscarawas St W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsEndodontists
Dr. Maley and his staff were incredible. I just had a wisdom tooth removed about an hour ago by them at ImmediaDent WALK IN dental clinic. I called around 3pm and scheduled an appointment for 7:30pm tMore Nearby Locations »
7.Goldberg Alan K DDS Inc
129 Easton St NE
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
?We want you to know that we pride ourselves on making dentistry a pleasant experience for you and your family. You can always expect to be treated with the utmost care and consideration when you visi
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future