4466 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH, 44224
1.Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
4641 Fulton Dr NW
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling Services
The Child & Adolescent Service Center offers a range of counseling services to families, children and adolescents. It specializes in case management, mental health care, and individual, family and gro
2.Zarko, Rebecca M, Md - Child & Adolescent Behavioral
919 2nd St NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Child Adolescent Behavioral
1207 W State St Ste G
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
4.Child & Adolescent Behavioral
919 W State St
5.Associates In Adult Adolescent & Child Psychotherapy Inc
37 E Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Northeast Ohio Behavioral Health
213 Market Ave N Ste 200
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
7.Portage Path Behavioral Health
105 5th St SE Ste 6
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychological ClinicsPsychiatric Clinics
Established in 1970, Portage Path Behavioral Health offers a range of outpatient and inpatient care services. The company provides counseling and online appointment scheduling services. It offers medi
Community Health Care
944 Cherry St E, Canal Fulton, OH, 44614
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.